Room addition, home addition or room add-on are common names Houston homeowners use when looking to add more space to their home.
Room additions require skilled, knowledge experts that are experienced with building a new structure that ties seamlessly into your existing house. When it’s done correctly, the addition looks like it was built with the house.
Time for Remodeling has 19 years experience with room additions, obtaining City of Houston permits and passing inspections.
3 Common Houston Room Additions
Living or Family Room Addition
- Popular with growing families that need a larger space to gather and hang out.
- Homeowners that like to entertain.
- An idea choice when removing a wall will create an open concept layout.
Bedroom and Bathroom Additions
- Common with homeowners that want to expand their master bedroom, bathroom or create a large walk-in closet.
- Popular when homeowners need to add a bedroom or bathroom for an aging parent or guest.
- Homeowners with disabilities can build a room on the 1st floor to accommodate their special needs.
Covered Patios Additions
- Popular with homeowners that want to take advantage of the warm Houston weather.
- Ideal solution for people that entertain and have a desire to grill and cook outdoors.
- Homeowners that have pools enjoy having a covered space to chill outdoors.
Regardless of your reason to add-on on to your existing home, finding the right company is the key to successful home addition. Is Time for Remodeling a good fit for you? Reach out to us and see if we’re right for you!